Senior Network Engineer
Notes: 4 days onsite 1 day remote
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related focus, or equivalent experience
· CCNA Certification. Desirable
· Hands-on experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) such as IAM, EC2, EBS, ELB, RDS, S3, Route 53, Gateways, VPCs, DirectConnect, CloudWatch. Desirable
· 6 or more years in the telco industry or related multi-demographic environment and passionate about technology.
· Knowledge of IPv4, IPv6, QoS, Multicast, IP Routing Protocols like EIGRP, OSPF, BGP & L3VPN.
· Knowledge and experience with switch, router & firewall platforms from Palo Alto and Cisco.
· Ability to quickly analyze situations, identify problems, and provide solutions.
· Written and verbal communication skills including ability to communicate complex information clearly and concisely.
· Scripting skills with Python, Perl and API experience. Desirable
· Interpersonal skills and the ability to balance multiple work assignments simultaneously.