Senior- Product Strategy
Senior- Product Strategy
Location: Durham, NC/ Remote
- Our client believes that talent is equally distributed around the world, but opportunity is not.
- They also believe that the future of work is distributed and on-demand.
- They are leveling the playing field with technology that effectively shrinks the distance between companies and the world’s massive untapped talent pool.
- They help companies grow by connecting them to a scalable WorkStream, staffed by a global workforce, that is tightly integrated with their teams, processes, and systems.
- They help companies scale by deeply integrating a global workforce into their teams, processes, and systems. By harnessing the massive, untapped talent pool that exists in every corner of our planet, we will be able to maximize the potential of people, companies, and ideas — regardless of where they originate.
As our Senior of Product Strategy for Clients, you will be accountable for defining, launching, and monitoring product offerings that align with the purpose and deliver on the value proposition for our clients to provide an easy, agile and elastic workforce that takes the headache of data processing at scale so they can focus on growing their business without the pain of managing teams.
Market and Product Insights
Gathering and researching market data, expert opinions, and insights. Tracking market drivers and trends such as technology developments and changes to legislation.
Researching customers and prospects. Getting feedback from go-to-market teams about issues and opportunities. Win/loss analysis to identify areas for improvement and areas of opportunities.
Initiating and sponsoring competitive research, including benchmarking and tracking competitor activity. Understanding competitor’s strengths, weaknesses, and direction.
Reviewing data and reports on product performance. Tracking key performance indicators (KPIs) that will show product adoption and how investments are achieving the product objectives and outcomes.
Using needs and opportunities to identify attractive client market segments that can be targeted with relevant propositions. Understanding segment sizing and other relevant factors.
Creating and capturing new ideas. Analyzing and building propositions for the product for different target market segments. Developing messaging for different buyers and user profiles
Determining appropriate messaging and positioning against external competitor and internal alternatives to the offerings
Writing the rationale about why the business should invest in a product. Producing the financial model with sales, revenue, costs, and profit forecast. Getting impact and buy-in from relevant stakeholders
Defining the Vision and Evangelizing the Strategy
Create a compelling product vision. Selling and representing the product to internal key stakeholders and clients. Representing the product externally at conferences, clients, and industry analysts.
Developing a product, portfolio strategy, and plans. Deciding on the future direction and priorities for the products. Publishing and maintaining the vision, strategy, and goals of the product roadmap for internal and external stakeholders
Developing pricing strategy and tactics. Competitive pricing analysis, cost analysis, and gathering client insight on pricing. Setting and communicating pricing strategy.
- 3-5 years+ in a Product Management role
- Technical background preferred and/or Platform experience
- Understanding of AI/ML principles and processes
- Portfolio level management and strategy
- Commercial accumen, pricing & packaging
- Business-level spoken and written English
- Able to communicate and collaborate:
- With all departments,
- Obligations and limitations to non-expert partners in the organisation
- Represent to clients and the industry
- User experience focus
- Strong analytical and logical reasoning skills
- Transparent, open-minded and non-territorial
- Pragmatic, yet driven by results and outcomes
- Willing to document, educate and mentor
- To work with ambiguity but drive clarity
- Willing to accept responsibility for decisions and actions
- Competitive Compensation
- Work from Home. We are 100% distributed
- Community service opportunities
- High growth globally scaling company culture
- A mission you can stand by!
- Medical, dental, and vision care
- Life, accident and disability insurance
- 401(k) retirement savings plan