Senior Project Manager (4 openings)
I just came across your profile and I think you will be a great fit for this position.
Kindly let me know if you are interested.
Job Title: Senior Project Manager
Location: Stamford, CT
Duration: 12 months contract (potential to convert in full-time opportunity)
- Manage multiple medium to large projects across the department that can consist of: infrastructure engineering, data engineering, cyber security, workplace technology, media, and digital products.
- Ability to hold vendor-partnership project managers accountable to deliverables
- Assist in shaping and executing standard program / project management processes, procedures, and dashboards
- Create efficient processes for managing the demand pipeline (through agile or other methodologies)
- Assist in developing and implementing a project portfolio management process incorporating demand & capacity planning, prioritization methodologies and alignment to financial budgets
- Assist in developing best practices, tools & templates aligned to SDLC / Iterative / Agile / Scrum projects
- Work closely with organizational functions including Information Security & Technology Risk Management, Business and Legal Affairs, etc. to ensure Enterprise Technologies project goals are aligned and action items are being tracked
- Interact seamlessly and collaboratively with program steering committees and other executive stakeholders
- 8+ years of related experience across Digital and Infrastructure Technologies Programs and Project Management including at least 3 years of progressive experience in digital technologies
- Ability to determine right-sizing project management process in a fast paced environment that is outcome focused and delivery driven.
- Experience implementing streamlined project management practices across the Information Technology organization leveraging a product portfolio paradigm to manage technology investment
- Proven leadership ability to influence and ensure that standards and practices are well understood and followed
- Certified PMP, Scrum Master, or similar certification, and experience with Atlassian/JIRA, ServiceNow, Smart sheet or similar project management /PPM platforms a plus
- Experience with Google suite a plus
- Able to establish rapport with a diverse customer base, both internal and external
- Strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Good attention to detail and follow-up skills
- Fact-based and data-driven decision maker
- Bachelor degree in an analytical field such as Engineering, Math, Computer Science, Accounting, etc.
- Experience in the Media and Entertainment industry a plus