Senior Project Manager (# 5793)
We’re in search of an experienced Project Manager with experience in SharePoint online, MS Teams and MS office etc.
Here are some of the specific details:
Job Title: Senior Project Manager
Location: Frankfort, KY
Duration: Long-Term Indefinite
MUST HAVE skills (Few bullet points highlighting the must have’s):
- Assume overall project management responsibility for assigned projects that support the K- 12 education environment.
- Develop and monitor work plans, schedules, communication strategies, budget, critical success factors, and manage risks and project changes.
- Perform analysis of K-12 Cabinet needs, prioritizing associated project activities and resource allocation.
- Provides project level technical planning guidance for the successful implementation of new Cabinet System (KETS) IT & IT enabled education initiatives and existing Cabinet services.
- Ensure timely and accurate reporting of status and deliverables against the project plan.
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with management, customers, team members, and other groups.
- Organizing and chairing project status meetings.
- Provide direction to diverse, matrix-project team, which may include both internal and external stakeholders regarding their role and responsibility in achieving successful outcomes.
- Prepare proposals for new enterprise K-12 Cabinet and process optimization opportunities and associated solutions.
- Ensure compliance with the KDE's Project Management Framework
- Identify and support process enhancements for the Office of Cabinet to ensure daily operations align with current Cabinet standards and OET Mater Plan.
- Participate in the OET and KDE Project Community including presentations, Cross-office collaboration, and mentorship activities.
- Perform other duties as assigned. This position will account for work hours against current projects/processes in a timely, accurate and consistent manner as directed. This position may require periodic on-call duty outside normal business hours to ensure that supported projects, initiatives and associated systems progress/are operating as intended and time sensitive deliverables are addressed. The on-call duties will be defined at the discretion of the client manager and/or the on-call policy for the organization.
Let me know if you are interested in this job and/or if you can assist us by referring someone who is interested in this job, since we offer the lucrative referral bonuses.
I am looking forward to speaking with you today.
Harvey Nash is a national, full-service talent management firm specializing in technology positions. Our company was founded with a mission to serve as the talent partner of choice for the information technology industry.
Our company vision has led us to incredible growth and success in a relatively short period of time and continues to guide us today. We are committed to operating with the highest possible standards of honesty, integrity, and a passionate commitment to our clients, consultants, and employees.
We are part of Nash Squared Group, a global professional services organization with over forty offices worldwide.
For more information, please visit us at https://www.harveynashusa.com/