Senior Security Analyst
Job Title: Senior Security
Location: Stamford, CT
Term: Contract to hire
- Strong technical understanding of security (not audit/vendor mgmt. bkgds) – someone who was previously a hands-on security engineer that got involved in policy/controls investigation/implementation
- MUST HAVE experience identifying/implementing new security policies
- Understands CSC 1-6
- Knowledge of DPIA/PIA would be fantastic but not required (will train)
- Risk experience is ideal
- Lots of policy & procedure investigation and remediation – requires broad general security knowledge and patience
- Minimum of five years experience in Cyber Security/Information Security.
- Experience in supporting Information Technology infrastructures.
- Experience in data compliance programs a plus.
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) a plus.
- Experience in the implementation of CIS Controls in a practical and systematic manner.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Windows Server, file permissions and Active Directory Services (ADS).
- Knowledge in vulnerability and patch management programs.
- Experience in developing and implementing end-point protection programs.
- Experience in application security, user access permissions and controls
- Knowledge in cloud security architectures as it relates to data protection.
- Experience working within a global, IT organization.
- Ability to analyze complex information and identify key and relevant points, including communicating in a relevant and easy to understand manner.
- Practical experience in implementing security policies, procedures and technologies.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong experience in developing technical documents.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong attention to detail, well-organized, and able to manage time efficiently.
- Team player with ability to deal effectively with individuals at all levels.
- High degree of initiative requiring little or no supervision, sound judgment, and the ability to prioritize assignments, solve problems, and meet deadlines.
- Ability to produce high-quality work in a timely fashion in a fast-paced environment.