Senior Tableau Analyst, Marketing Analytics
We are seeking a full-time Sr. Tableau Analyst for our client in Yonkers, NY
This is a full-time permanent position. No 3rd party candidates. Must be able to interview on-site and work 100% on-site.
The Senior Tableau Developer, Marketing Analytics determines data requirements and mapping to develop marketing reports and dashboards to support consumer strategy and marketing intelligence. This role will bridge marketing and technology data teams to understand information needs, develop data requirements, and implement new data into reports.
- Participates in discussions with stakeholders to determine the data requirements for the creation of metrics used to manage execution of consumer contact strategies and monitor related tactical and operational activities. (i.e. Key Performance Indicators) Works with appropriate data sources, BI tools and technology that support the creation of reports, dashboards, scorecards and means for data visualization and mining.
- Influences and adheres to procedures for metrics development including identification of data gaps, data mappings, documentation, business rules and meta-data management and deployment.
- Bridges marketing and IT to ensure requirements are met for data and reporting from the Data Hub. This includes the definition of business rules, edits, audits and controls for additional summary data appropriate for regression modeling and marketing analysis as well as assessment of new data sources. Responsible for development and ongoing enhancement of data quality controls.
- Serves as key liaison to Data Analytics team for analytics needs.
- Maintains and mines previous analyses and reports for Digital Marketing team to maximize efficiency and sharing of insights; develops new reports to drive business results.
- Helps provide training in the use of BI tools and subject matter expertise in the data itself.
- Works with marketing team to understand and map lifetime value models, and monitors and reports on results to ensure we are optimizing marketing spend based on lifetime value.
- Creates dashboard reports for use by senior leadership for monitoring key metrics, as well as develops ad hoc reports to solve business questions, identify trends, and inform decisions.
- Provides data and reports for special projects, as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree required with a minimum of seven years’ experience developing reports and conducting advanced analysis based on marketing data.
- Must have strong aptitude for detailed statistical work, as well as strong Excel skills and experience with Tableau
- Excellent analytical, organizational, communication, and multi-tasking skills and follow through
- Must be capable of initiating projects and completing work in a fast-paced, multi-campaign digital environment
- Makes balanced decisions, is data-driven, fact-based and consumer-focused
- Experiments and learns from both successes and failures, shows intellectual curiosity
- Focuses self and others on action and results and maintains focus on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and consumer impact
- Responds quickly with course corrections based on our best interests
- Leverages knowledge of the competitive landscape, marketplace trends, best practices and technology to improve our ability to compete
- Keeps current on external trends and developments
- Translates goals, priorities and key information into simple, impactful messages
- Persuades and influences others through compelling communications and clear rationale
Qualified candidates should submit a word formatted resume to firstname.lastname@example.org