Senior UX Designer
NY, New York
We are seeking an Senior UX Designer for a 6 month+ contract position with our client in NYC. The right candidate will have some exposure to SaaS for B2B market. Please send qualified resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. This is a 100% onsite position and will require an in-person interview.
- Assist your team to define an experience strategy for one or more products.
- Close collaboration with other designers, Product Management and Engineering to support quality and timely delivery of the product roadmap.
- Definition and demonstrable design of products, supported by a rigorous process
- Execution of research (discovery, exploratory and validation) as needed.
- Succinct communication of design to stakeholders demonstrating a strong understanding of business objectives, design and your users.
- Ownership of design-related tasks and artifacts.
- Contribute to a culture of continuous improvement and learning.
- Partnering with your team to see products to release and beyond.
- Mentoring of junior designers.
- 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Degree in design, technology or psychology (or equivalent work experience).
- A varied skill profile within User Experience Design, with core expertise in Interaction (UX) Design, UI Design or Design Research.
- Experience designing SaaS products for the B2B market in a distributed Agile environment.
- Experience designing products with a high-level of complexity, helping to guide them from inception (or redesign) to release to continued enhancement or sunset.
- Proficiency with current design tools.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience designing mobile and web-based applications.
- A portfolio of work demonstrating your design process and passion for design – online or pdf is required for consideration.