Sharepoint Site Collection Adminsitrator
TN, Nashville, TN
SharePoint Site Collection Administrator
Nashville, TN (In state candidates preferred, currently 90% remote however can change)
One year contract with possible extensions
Job Description Below
Experience, Education and Specialized Knowledge and Skills: Must thrive in a fast-paced, innovative environment while remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful, and efficient. Must have excellent interpersonal skills, the ability to develop important relationships with key stakeholders, exceptional conflict management and negotiation skills, and the ability to analyze complex issues to develop relevant and realistic plans, programs, and recommendations.
- Bachelor’s degree and relevant work experience.
- 3-5 years of work experience in Office 365/SharePoint Online.
- 1-2 years of work experience supporting MS Teams.
- Experience with SharePoint site creating, modern page layouts, document library configuration, view creation, and metadata management.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Ability to work well with all levels of people in a highly collaborative environment.
- General understanding of PowerApps and Power Automate/Flow.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Constructing and supporting SharePoint Online solutions, pages and site collections, lists, libraries, templates, and sub-sites, to meet the needs of the business
- Managing and maintaining site content and structure settings, site hierarchy, and site collection navigation
- Providing guideline and strategies for using SharePoint Online for team collaboration
- Supporting application development teams and system administrators with SharePoint integration
- Providing day-to-day administration of SharePoint Online, including ongoing maintenance, permission management, access requests and updates, as well as troubleshooting, issue resolution, and end-user support
- Introducing best practices and delivering basic training to users
- Facilitating OneDrive setup and troubleshooting sync app issues
- Design innovative, creative, responsive, and interactive landing page and subpages using customized web parts and latest tools and technology in SharePoint and other platform integrations.
Top 3 skills needed:
- Critical thinking and problem solving.
- Teamwork and collaboration.
- Professionalism and strong work ethic.
- Oral and written communications skills.
- Perseverance and motivation
Minimum years experience required: 3-5 years of work experience in Office 365/SharePoint Online