Software Dev Engineer II
76432-1 – Software Dev Engineer II—9 months—Virtual
SERVICES TO BE PERFORMED
Come help Client create and deploy cutting edge new technologies to deliver packages to the customer's door step!
Our team is seeking a talented Mobile SDE to help build the core delivery experiences in the Android driver delivery app. The successful candidate is expected to have deep technical experience with mobile development and be able to deliver projects end to end from design to launch. As an experienced member of the team, you will be expected to not only own the end to end success of your projects, but also to mentor others and raise the bar for the team as a whole. We're looking for someone who is passionate and cares deeply about making our drivers’ lives better.
* 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
* Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
* 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or 8+ years of equivalent professional or military experience
* 2+ years professional experience in Android development working with Kotlin and/or Java
* Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design and data structures
* Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
* Experience taking a leading role in building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
* Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
* Experience with distributed computing and enterprise-wide systems
* Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and senior management to collect requirements, describe software product features, technical designs, and product strategy
* Experience mentoring junior software engineers to improve their skills, and make them more effective, product software engineers
* Experience influencing software engineers best practices within your team