Software Dev Engineer IV (# 5903)
Summary of the position:
One of our many customer(s) today is urgently looking for an experienced Software Dev Engineer IV with background in Embedded, Hardware, python, automation, and someone who has worked in Lab environment.
Here are some of the specific details:
Job Title: Software Dev Engineer IV
Location: Seattle, WA
Estimated Duration: 11+ month contract
* Develop high level testing automation scripts and management software for hardware manufacturing and Quality Assurance (QA) testing
* Participate in the full life-cycle of development from planning all the way to deployment and maintenance stages
* Collaborate with design teams, test teams, process teams and software teams to design and implement software and hardware necessary for manufacturing
* Write requirements and interface with the software team to deliver automated packages for manufacturing
* Influence system test design and calibration by making informed decisions on the selection of technology, data sources, algorithms, and test systems
* Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related field
* 3+ years of software development experience
* 3+ years of experience with Python programming language
* 3+ years of experience with troubleshooting/debugging with hardware
Let me know if you are interested in this job and/or if you can assist us by referring someone who is interested in this job, since we offer the lucrative referral bonuses.
A reasonable, good faith estimate of the minimum and maximum for this position is $75 to 85/hr. max.
Benefits will also be available, and details are available at the following link: Harvey Nash Benefits
I am looking forward to speaking with you today.
Harvey Nash is a national, full-service talent management firm specializing in technology positions. Our company was founded with a mission to serve as the talent partner of choice for the information technology industry.
Our company vision has led us to incredible growth and success in a relatively short period of time and continues to guide us today. We are committed to operating with the highest possible standards of honesty, integrity, and a passionate commitment to our clients, consultants, and employees.
Utilizing our proprietary Predictive Staffing model, our company has enjoyed more than a decade of rapid growth, earning our reputation as a client-focused, efficient provider across a broad range of industries. Today, we serve top Fortune 1000 and successful privately held companies all over the country, still operating under the simple idea that great people aligned under a common vision can achieve tremendous results.
We are part of Harvey Nash Group, a global professional services organization with over forty offices worldwide.
For more information, please visit us at https://www.harveynashusa.com/