Location: Farmingdale, NY
- This is purely a full-stack role
- Salesforce and SAP-Preferred but of they find someone with this experience it would be a huge plus.
- Always would like to see iBMi experience, but not required.
- Most important is attitude -- interest/eagerness to learn and grow, high energy
- They are developing a new POS (point-of-sale) system that is web-based. This is in React/Redux -- would take someone who wants to learn more on the back-end, but needs some back-end experience coming in.
- Some experience with PHP
- Someone inquisitive a lifelong learner motivated self-starter who loves technology speaks well not just in terms of technology but in terms of business.
- Someone who can direct the project through the coding implementation lifecycle support.
- Someone does not know about RPG that is not a problem as long as they're a lifelong learner and they love learning new things and have other qualifications and attributes they are looking for they are certainly willing to teach.
- They have hired people with 20 years of experience and also fresh out of college
- They have six project managers each project manager has several developers reporting to them the project manager is responsible.
- They recently implemented Adobe system
- Seeking mid-level experience
- General mobile, app & web development experience
- Web Services, XML, JSON