Software Developer-TLI-Trusted Link International
Job Title: Software Developer-TLI-Trusted Link International
Location: Farmingdale, NY 11735
- Need experience with TLI-Trusted Link International
- Can be remote-work EST hours
- Good communication
- There are no hard requirements as to what experience/training we require. Absolutely, IBM i, Salesforce, SAP, PHP, web development is always great – but nothing is required.
- We’re willing to train the right candidates.
- Our client is a 112-year-old family owned and operated retailed, famous in the tri state area.
- They are seeking a young software developer to join their team for the long term and build a career.
- Attitude, passion, and commitment to the role are of upmost importance. They are flexible on skill set and willing to train good candidates.
- They have a lot of exciting projects in the works.
Must-Haves (any combination or years of experience):
- Seeking fullStack developers
- Salesforce and SAP-Preferred but not required
- iBMi experience would be great to have, but not required.
- Most important is attitude -- interest/eagerness to learn and grow, high energy
- They are developing a new POS (point-of-sale) system that is web-based. This is in React/Redux -- would take someone who wants to learn more on the back end, but needs some back-end experience coming in.
- Some experience with PHP is desired
- Someone who is inquisitive a lifelong learner, motivated, self-starter who loves technology, speaks well not just in terms of technology but in terms of business.
- They 25 developers on the team all with long tenure.
- Someone who can direct the project through the coding implementation lifecycle support. Even if someone does not know about RPG that is not a problem as long as they're a lifelong learner and they love learning new things and have other qualifications and attributes they are looking for they are certainly willing to teach.
- Candidates could have graduate experience out of college or have 3 - 7 years’ experience
- They have six project managers each project manager has several developers reporting to them they project manager are responsible.
- Willing to consider remote candidates. Ideally candidate be local to the Farmingdale NY area so they can participate in a hybrid model - but this is not required.
- Interesting point to mention with candidates
- Working on an exciting project that allows their salespeople to sell merchandise and accept payments via text messaging.
- A reasonable, good faith estimate of the minimum and maximum for this position is $140k/annum to $150k/Annum. This position will also include a discretionary bonus