Software Development Manager
The Company is an all in one patient engagement platform for Dental practices. Their platform does everything from scheduling appointments, patient reminder texts, patient survey’s and all the data analytics involved to help retention and growth. This is a very unsaturated market with dentist offices but they're planning to expand into other industries.
We are the leading provider of cloud-enabled dental software solutions serving over 10,000 practices in North America with over 60,000 users. The company delivers a complete platform of solutions for dental practices including Denticon Practice Management, Apteryx XVWeb Digital Imaging, and Patient Relationship Management. We are committed to creating value for its dental practice clients by solving the most urgent challenges facing today’s dental practices in North America.
The Software Development Manager will be hands off in most cases, but still be expected to provide technical insight
- Tech stack is React frontend, Nodejs backend, C# for some backend services
- Code reviews and mentoring Jr developers.
- Leading technical discussions
- Desire to do some coding to jump in & help out every now and then
- Experience working in a SaaS environment is required
- Cloud experience is required (They're in GCP but open to Azure and AWS