CA, San Jose
- Design and Implement features
- Work on building cross-channel features
- Work on creating an extensible and open platform, REST interfaces and connectors to other products.
- Design/develop reusable frameworks, components, and services
- Participate in architectural and design discussions within the team.
Experience & Education Requirements:
- BS/MS in computer science or other relevant technical degree.
- 2+ years of experience in architecture, designing and developing of .Net based applications.
- Excellent OO analysis, design and implementation skills
- Experience with relational databases and SQL
- Experience in building web applications frameworks in .NET and C#
- Experience in implementing Web services using SOAP/REST.
- Experience with SaaS environment and/or Cloud Services is a plus
- Proven ability to work well with others in a fast paced, iterative product definition and development environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.