Looking for a Java developer that is the market for an opportunity to learn a broad range of new skills, technology, and processes in an Agile environment.
You would work on developing Web Services, Micro Services and Integration points. The ideal candidate is comfortable in an agile environment and loves working closely across the team so that testing is seamlessly integrated into our overall development process.
- Influence the direction of solutions and architecture by contributing ideas regularly.
- Design, develop, new or maintain existing integration projects and services using the Java EE, REST, JMS and other technology stacks.
- Define technical scope and objectives through research and participation
- Represent the customer’s interests during reviews of functional requirements and code.
Who we are looking for:
- Proficient in system design and architecture, particularly with service-oriented architectures, performance, and scalability.
- 1+ years’ experience in building high-performance and cloud based scalable web services. Experience with design and implementation of modern web services architecture and API frameworks (REST/ AJAX/JSON).
- Experience with Spring, JPA, Hibernate, Jetty or Tomcat support, multithreading and Apache Maven.
- Strong understanding of engineering best practices – requirement gathering and analysis, designing and developing secure and scalable code with unit tests, partake in code reviews, and documentation.
- Strong software testing skills, including experience with TestNG.
Extra bonus points if you:
- Experience developing code for specialized IoT devices.
- Have worked “full stack” to create a client-server application.
- Some experience with noSQL preferably MongoDB
- Some experience with deployment automation tools
- Some experience working closely with distributed development teams.