Software Engineer - C++/ GO or JAVA - Partially Remote!
We are looking for a Software Development Engineer to join Tune’s small, successful HasOffers Measurement team. One of the most established engineering groups at TUNE, Measurement builds and maintains the mission critical systems which handle all global, real-time event measurement and business rule enforcement at HasOffers. These high-volume, high-velocity, high-throughput systems are interesting and challenging, and we're looking for the right person to help us retain our top spot in an ever evolving market.
Our system handles tens of billions of events per month. The ideal candidate has a strong history of working on large, distributed systems that deliver predictable performance worldwide, scaling with minimal pain. Have an interesting project on Github? We'd love to see it.
Take a peek inside our organization and learn in this short video what it's like to be an engineer at TUNE.
You'll be responsible for...
- Building solutions serving and managing high volume, low-latency ad traffic.
- Solving hard concurrency and distributing programming problems.
- Writing elegant, performant code in a highly available, distributed environment.
- Analyzing and optimizing existing code with an eye towards scalability and robustness.
- Helping shape our future high performance computing architecture.
What you'll need...
- Industry proven software engineering experience (over 3 years of professional experience) with a focus on parallel processing, distributing systems, and large sets of complex data.
- Computer Science or relevant math/science academic background (or truly great experience).
- Expertise working with programming languages such as Go, C++ or Java.
- Ability to actively diagnose and contribute to tuning and optimizing our software and systems implementations.
- Experience building scalable and maintainable solutions on AWS or other cloud providers using tools such as Docker and Kubernetes.
- Must be comfortable with backend programming as well as working in a Linux/Unix environment.
- Extensive knowledge of common design patterns, and how and when to apply them.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and work professionally with teams.
What sets TUNE apart...
- Stellar health insurance coverage (100% of employees' premiums covered for medical, vision, dental. 60% of dependents' premiums covered for medical, vision, dental)
- Great work life balance (4 weeks PTO and increases annually)
- We are still a privately held company (Competitive equity grants)
- 100% commuter transit cost coverage (Bus pass or parking pass)
- A top-notch culinary team serving 2 meals a day (Breakfast and lunch)
- Paid parental leave (12 weeks for primary caregiver, 2 weeks for secondary caregiver)
- TUNE Cares , our philanthropic program supporting education, the environment, diversity, and other important community causes through life enriching experiences
- The TUNE House program, which is designed to promote a collaborative environment for women aligned in their effort to be innovative and extraordinary leaders in the tech industry
- Dog-friendly offices
- Opportunity to strongly impact company strategy and growth
- Fun, creative and focused teams committed to learning and problem-solving through collaboration
- 10 reasons why you should work for TUNE
TUNE makes the technology that delivers comprehensive, automated solutions for powering successful performance marketing relationships. TUNE helps performance marketers maximize their ROI through powerful measurement and partner management solutions. Our performance marketing solutions are trusted by the world's biggest brands, ad networks, and ad platforms to tie marketing investments to measurable outcomes. HasOffers by TUNE is the first and most widely adopted SaaS platform for performance marketing partnerships. TUNE solutions are used by Expedia, CVS, Subway, The New York Times, Line Corporation, Baidu Inc., WeQ, InMobi and AppLift. To learn more, visit www.tune.com.
HasOffers by TUNE equips networks, advertisers, lead generators, and agencies with the technology to measure, analyze, and optimize performance marketing results in real time. HasOffers fully customizable performance marketing platform is designed to help companies manage digital marketing campaigns, advertiser and affiliate relationships, payouts, creative assets, and more. For more information visit: www.hasoffers.com.