Software Engineer - C#/.NET/Java
Interested in working for a company that is passionate about making the world a safer place? This company does so by solving big problems and taking on the public safety challenges...all through technology. The goal is to allow police officers to spend more time on the streets servicing their communities. They also want to make the officers safer by revolutionizing body cameras, which in turn keep us, the public, safer. Not to mention you would get to work in one of the coolest offices in Seattle and a company that's stock is continually growing. There has never been a better time than now to join this cutting edge company.
- B.S./M.S. in Computer Science / Engineering.
- 4+ years of experience designing, developing and supporting deep customer-facing experiences. You are also encouraged to apply if you have strong experience building high-performance software of any kind, with a proven passion for user experiences.
- Expertise designing, delivering, and supporting features with C#, .NET, LINQ, XAML, JSON, Java.
- Experience developing features against authenticated web services.
- Experience with creating features using videos streams (like features that capture video, render video, or encode / record video) with a media layer like Microsoft Media Foundation.
- You will be co-developing with a remote co-worker and mentor, so being a proven self-starter with crisp communication skills is needed.
- Repeated experience designing complex components, authoring the code, and supporting the deployed features with a customer-obsessed drive to ensure the best experience and quality.
- C# / .NET / Win32 / Visual Studio, Java
- XAML / WPF / WinForms / LINQ / Multithreading
- SQL-based database
- Cloud development - experience deploying cloud-based services that are redundant and resilient.
- Hardware accelerated development (e.g., SIMD, GPU, DirectX, CUDA, NEON) - experience crafting hardware accelerated features.
- Wired or wireless device interaction / programming / IoT.
Compensation and Benefits
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
- Bonus plan, Stock options, 401K
- Supportive parental leave policy
- Unlimited paid-time-off
- Commuter options
- Stocked kitchen
- Awarded 14th best place to work in the state of Washington and the geekiest office space in Seattle
- Opportunities to ride along with real US police officers in real life situations, see them use technology, and get inspired.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.