We’re a high growth, innovative company and number one in the world when it comes to global background screening. Our industry-leading services, SaaS solutions, and expertise inspire better people decisions for a safer, more productive world. We’re moving fast to disrupt an industry by creating the simplest, most engaging experience for organizations and their candidates. We may sound like a start-up, but we are well-established and financially stable, continuously investing in our talent, cloud-based products, and new technologies. We have great people here, and are looking for more. Come join us – you will love it!
They are looking for a Senior Software Development Engineer to join a fast-paced, aggressive growth company. This talented person should desire to work with a highly talented team of developers and able to work across the full stack from UI to back-end services.
Your primary focus will be to design and develop the next generation of our best-in-class screening services and products. We strive for innovative solutions, quality code with on time delivery. Experiences in designing, coding, analyzing and troubleshooting large-scale enterprise web systems are the skills that would make this a perfect fit. Our engineering team promotes flexible culture and places a strong emphasis on utilizing individuals’ unique skills and talents.
- Solve complex business problems with technical solutions.
- Contribute to innovation and improvements on product platform and architecture.
- Deliver quality software by participating in the full software life cycle from Design to Deployment to Sustainment.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Provide mentorship to colleagues.
- BA/BS or Masters in Computer Science or related field – or equivalent experience - required.
- 3+ years of experience developing enterprise applications.
- Experience in one or more of: Spring, Springboot
- Experience with Object Oriented Programming principles
- Demonstrated experience with web services and application integration with external systems.
- Experience with designing, building and implementing APIs using REST/SOAP, OAuth and JSON.
- Experience in AWS
- Expertise in data structures, algorithms, and complexity analysis.
- SQL experience strongly desired, MySQL a plus.
- Deep experience developing enterprise SaaS applications.
- A strong sense of ownership, urgency, pride in work and self-motivation.
- Experience with an agile development process strongly desired.
- Familiarity with AWS product offerings and proper implementation.
- Experience with localization and/or internationalization.
- Experience migrating legacy code to modern framework(s).
- Experience in full cycling development (testing, developing and deploying)