services, SaaS solutions, and expertise inspire better people decisions for a
safer, more productive world. We’re moving fast to disrupt an industry by
creating the simplest, most engaging experience for organizations and their
candidates. We may sound like a start-up, but we are well-established and
financially stable, continuously investing in our talent, cloud-based products,
and new technologies. We have great people here, and are looking for more. Come
join us – you will love it!
Want to join a software technology company that’s experiencing unprecedented industry growth? A company that’s built a leading SaaS solution for the Human Capital Management industry no one else can match?
We are looking for a Senior Software Development Engineer to join a fast-paced, aggressive growth company. This talented person should desire to work with a highly talented team of developers and able to work across the full stack from UI to back-end services.
Your primary focus will be to design and develop the next generation of our best services and products. We strive for innovative solutions, quality code with on time delivery. Experiences in designing, coding, analyzing and troubleshooting large-scale enterprise web systems are the skills that would make this a perfect fit. Our engineering team promotes flexible culture and places a strong emphasis on utilizing individuals’ unique skills and talents.
- Solve complex business problems with technical solutions.
- Contribute to innovation and improvements on product platform and architecture.
- Deliver quality software by participating in the full software life cycle from Design to Deployment to Sustainment.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Provide mentorship to colleagues.
- BA/BS or Masters in Computer Science or related field – or equivalent experience - required.
- 3+ years of experience developing enterprise applications.
- Experience in one or more of: Spring, Springboot
- Experience with Object Oriented Programming principles
- Demonstrated experience with web services and application integration with external systems.
- Experience with designing, building and implementing APIs using REST/SOAP, OAuth and JSON.
- Experience in AWS
- Expertise in data structures, algorithms, and complexity analysis.
- SQL experience strongly desired, MySQL a plus.
- Deep experience developing enterprise SaaS applications.
- A strong sense of ownership, urgency, pride in work and self-motivation.
- Experience with an agile development process strongly desired.
- Familiarity with AWS product offerings and proper implementation.
- Experience with localization and/or internationalization.
- Experience migrating legacy code to modern framework(s).
- Experience in full cycling development (testing, developing and deploying)