Our client is looking for talented full-stack, frontend, and backend developers to join our team. Their engineering team is deep in the trenches -- tackling some of the gnarliest problems out there at the intersection of computer vision and big data -- and they're looking for a few good coders to join them.
You'll be expected to dive into our stack and start shipping code on day one. They're not hiring code monkeys; you'll be given substantial feature ownership, and they'll expect you to contribute product ideas as well as code.
They're not language zealots; we believe in using the right tool for the job, and are comfortable with a polyglot codebase. Production experience with these technologies is not required - they’re looking for people that are eager and fast learners. Some of technologies they use:
- Front end frameworks: React/Redux, Typescript, AngularJS
- Back end/micro-services stack: Finatra/Finagle, Docker ECS, Terraform
- Data stores: ElasticSearch, MySQL (RDS), DynamoDB, Redis, Redshift, S3
- Data processing: AWS Lambda, Kinesis, SQS, Spark
- Machine Learning: MxNet, Caffe, Scala, Python
- Computer Vision: OpenCV, Scala, C++
They're much more interested in hiring developers with exceptional problem solving skills, creative out-of-the-box thinking, and comfort with quickly learning, evaluating, and deploying new technologies. While they're not looking for any specific industry experience you should have a CS degree and/or at least two years of experience and come prepared to join a fast-moving, high-performing team.