As a frontend Software Engineer, would help us build the next generation of high performance UI across multiple operating systems and devices. These applications will run on multiple platforms from smaller foot print Android, and iOS devices, to the latest multicore x64 processor running MacOS, Windows, or Linux.
- Be responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining cross platform user interfacetechnology.
- Drive design and architecture decisions that result in strong balance of performance, flexibility, and maintainability.
- Write a lot of high performance, highly maintainable code.
- Maintain strong engineering practices such as writing unit tests, integration, and end to end testing.
- Redux/Flux architecture
- Experience in building websites and apps with React.js
- Confidence with basic UI/UX design principles
- Understanding of front end web development and optimization
- Interest in designing and building performant and intuitive mobile apps
- Fluent in engaging, accessible, cross-browser, responsive web design
- Solid critical thinking, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering (or equivalent experience)
- Strong computer science fundamentals in design, algorithms, and data structures
The ideal candidate:
- Self-motivated and highly productive
- A data-driven problem solver
- Passionate about helping (and delighting) end users
- Loves learning and teaching others
- Passion for automation
- Communicates effectively