Fullstack Engineer (C#/JS)
Location: Downtown Seattle
II. Primary Functions
- Translate functional/nonfunctional requirements into systems requirements validating user actions on the client side and providing responsive feedback.
- Work with team members to create the product vision, ideas and build compelling digital experiences. Translate design patterns into application architectures.
- Collaborate with offsite development teams and provide clear concise directions on solutions delivery that can be reusable, testable and efficient code.
Required Education & Experience:
- Must have B.S. in Computer Science or Information Technology or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- An advanced degree in Computer Science or Information Technology is highly desired.
- 5+ years of software development experience with background in Python, PHP and Front End technologies with full stack development.
- Experience with .Net and AngularJS or React
- Ability to translate responsive design into application architectures.
- Strong knowledge of integrating multiple sources following fundamental design principles for a scalable application.
- Proficient understanding code versioning tools such as GIT Repository
- Expertise with HTML5 including CSS3, browser API’s and canvas
- Experience in consuming Restful API’s. Expert knowledge and experience with JSON / XML / RESTful Web Services and services integration with AngularJS mobile responsive apps
- Experience in documenting the code and writing unit test cases
- Experienced with Agile Development methodologies
- Experience building web applications for mobile devices.
- Experience with GitHub and cloud-based technologies
- Good Knowledge of Relational and Non-relational databases.
- Experience with hosted servers (Azure/AWS/App Engine)
- Experience with DNN
- Deep knowledge of React practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience creating self-contained, reusable and testable modules and components.
- Knowledge of highly interactive web apps (HTML, Java script, React)
- Knowledge on how to integrate web applications with Restful API’s
- Debugging a complex, multi-server service in a high-availability environment
- Ability to work occasional evenings and weekends if required