Software Engineer - .Net, C#, SQL
Type: Direct Hire
Location: Redmond (MSFT Building 26)
We are looking to bring on a reliable, seasoned and disciplined software engineer who has a strong background in system architecture, design and implementation. Ideally, you already have an interest in developing tools and solutions to manage and mitigate complex fraud scenarios.
Top candidates for this role will leverage their technical skills and strong experience to quickly bring themselves up to speed in this complex area of risk and fraud mitigation. This candidate will develop data platforms that produce data streams, reporting frameworks, and analysis frameworks that highlight actionable signals to other larger teams.
A degree in Computer Science is essential.
We work in a fast-paced Windows development environment and prefer candidates that are already familiar with C# and SQL server. Added bonus for those that have experience with Map Reduce platforms (Cosmos/Scope).
The ideal candidate lives within commuting distance of Redmond, WA and has:
- 4+ years of problem solving using .Net, C#, SQL and Windows.
- Great problem solving and design skills
- Experience working in sensitive ETL environments
- Passion for quality with strong customer focus
- Self-starter and can work with certain amounts of ambiguity
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related discipline preferred
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills