Software Engineer .Net Developer
Summary of the position:
One of our many customer(s) today is urgently looking for an experienced Software Engineer .NET Developer who can Partner with Product, Engineering teams to frame problems, both mathematically and within the business context.
Here are some of the specific details:
Tittle: Software Engineer .NET Developer
Duration: 06+ Months
Location: 100% Remote
Note : W2 Only
Client is looking for a talented Software Developer to help build and maintain our cutting-edge web application which allows marketers to fine-tune their campaigns and leverage Client’s data to better target their customers. The ideal candidate should be well rounded, self-motivated, experienced with multiple technologies and frameworks and enjoy fast-paced development cycles.
• Designing technical specifications, developing and maintaining web and middle tier applications, investigating and troubleshooting processes.
• Analyzing requirements, determining technical approach & technical design, determining effort, and providing deliverable dates for projects and enhancement requests.
• Collaborating with various team members to design and develop batch and web applications.
• Documenting product functionality, supporting QA and deployment activities, troubleshooting production defects.
• Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or related field.
• 5+ years of experience in application support, requirement analysis, and design and development of software.
• Strong background in web tier and middle tier development with object-oriented programming experience with ASP.Net / C#, including experience designing & implementing application architecture and APIs
• Experience with Microsoft .NET Framework and .NET Core, ASP.NET MVC, API technologies.
• Working knowledge of cloud technologies such as GCP, AWS or Azure.
• Ability to comprehend and implement detailed project specifications as well as the ability to adapt to various technologies and simultaneously work on multiple projects
• In-depth knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and thorough understanding of various phases like Requirements, Analysis/Design, Development and Testing.
• Self-motivated and can work independently as well as in a team, capable of forming and maintaining positive and productive working relationships and comfortable in a team leadership capacity
• Excellent communication and analytical skills with demonstrated detail orientation
• Attention to quality and detail
• Experience with B2C & B2B high volume batch systems and high traffic websites
• Experience with agile methodologies
• Experience with source control systems, such as Git
• Experience with Typescript
me know if you are interested in this job and/or if
you can assist us by referring someone who is interested in this job, since we
offer the lucrative referral bonuses.
I am looking forward to speaking with you today.
Harvey Nash is a national, full-service talent management firm specializing in technology positions. Our company was founded with a mission to serve as the talent partner of choice for the information technology industry.
Our company vision has led us to incredible growth and success in a relatively short period of time and continues to guide us today. We are committed to operating with the highest possible standards of honesty, integrity, and a passionate commitment to our clients, consultants, and employees.
Utilizing our proprietary Predictive Staffing model, our company has enjoyed more than a decade of rapid growth, earning our reputation as a client-focused, efficient provider across a broad range of industries. Today, we serve top Fortune 1000 and successful privately held companies all over the country, still operating under the simple idea that great people aligned under a common vision can achieve tremendous results.
We are part of Harvey Nash Group, a global professional services organization with over forty offices worldwide.
For more information, please visit us at https://www.harveynashusa.com/
Thanks & regards,