Software engineer (React)
Job Title: Software Engineer (Full-stack)
Location: Farmingdale, NY 11735 (Remote option available)
- Some React development with front end skills
- Salesforce and SAP-Preferred but if they find someone with this experience it would be a huge plus.
- Always would like to see IBM i experience, but not required.
- Most important is attitude -- interest/eagerness to learn and grow, high energy
- They are developing a new POS (point-of-sale) system that is web-based. This is in React/Redux -- would take someone who wants to learn more on the back-end, but needs some back-end experience coming in.
- Some experience with PHP
- Willing to train the candidates
- someone who is inquisitive a lifelong learner motivated self-starter loves technology speaks well not just in terms of technology but in terms of business.
- They 25 developers on the team.
- Someone who can direct the project through the coding implementation lifecycle support.
- Even I someone does not know about RPG that is not a problem as long as they're a lifelong learner and they love learning new things and have other qualifications and attributes they are looking for they are certainly willing to teach.
- They have six project managers each project manager has several developers reporting to them they project manager are responsible.
- Local candidates only as they are in a hybrid model.
- They recently implemented Adobe system