Software Infrastructure Engineer
I'm looking for a Software Infrastructure Engineer for one of our direct clients. Please let me know your interest.
The Production Infrastructure team's goal is to accelerate the end-to-end engineering lifecycle at Palantir by building tools and platforms that make it easier to create, deploy, and iterate on secure and highly available software. As a Software Engineer on the Production Infrastructure team, you will reimagine how our company builds and deploys software and how we use data to make decisions, then build the products and infrastructure to enable that new approach.
- Build and maintain highly available systems responsible for service deployment & telemetry across hundreds of production environments.
- Design and evolve software managing in-environment service discovery and configuration of microservices.
- Architect and manage secure, scalable infrastructure utilizing Kubernetes to support our external and internal use cases.
- Develop tools to enable other engineers such as CI/CD pipelines, container schedulers, and custom applications.
- Debug complex issues and performance problems throughout the stack.
What We Value
- Experience in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Math, Physics or or similar field.
- Systems programming experience with strong proficiency in Golang, Java, or equivalent.
- Experience developing and managing highly-available distributed systems.
- Demonstrated success building systems that meet requirements around monitoring, stability, and scalability.
- Deep familiarity with containers (Docker) and orchestration (Kubernetes) at scale.
- Experience working with a cloud provider (AWS/Azure/GCE) or in-house data centers.
- Knowledge of infrastructure automation tools such as Terraform.