Solutions Architect - Oracle Cloud Financials
JOB TITLE: Solutions Architect - Oracle Cloud Financials
LOCATION: Wilton, CT
The Solution Architect will be responsible for providing excellent solution design as well as providing high level technical guidance. The Solution Architect is an experienced, enthusiastic, and hands-on individual who can rapidly learn current state and provide guidance to ensure long-term success. The Solution Architect is also responsible for collaborating with internal teams including Finance, Operations, and Sales to ensure successful and timely deployments.
- Design and architect the Financial system solution while applying best practices in design methodology
- Provide architecture guidance for building scalable, maintainable solutions
- Work effectively with other teams, stakeholders, and leadership
- Be prompt and provide high quality service and leadership to align with goals and requests
- Oversee product deployment activities
- Review technical product documentation
- Coach and mentor team members in newer Oracle technologies
- 8+ years of experience in Oracle Financials systems with 3+ years in Oracle Cloud
- Exhibits confidence and an extensive knowledge when solving business problems
- Demonstrates excellent issue identification, resolution, and management
- Ability to communicate effectively and articulate technology concepts in a clear, understandable manner
- Highly organized with an ability to work in a fast-paced, multi stakeholder environment and manage multiple priorities.
- Strong track record and positive reputation to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal, within and/or beyond their business area.
- Must be a team player and able to work with and through others.
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline required