CA, San Jose
- Prepare consolidated financial statements in accordance with IFRS;
- Lead annual external audit of US entity and manage and prepare PBC support;
- Direct point of contact for US audit;
- Document/update technical accounting memos that describe company transactions and/or regulatory changes and their related impact on general accounting practices, i.e. IFRS 9, 15, 16;
- Assist with month end close, ensuring timely and accurate completion;
- Prepare and review various journal entries, reconciliations, and flux analysis, including revenue related reconciliations (unbilled receivables, deferred revenue, professional services revenue);
- Calculate and post journals for commissions and deferred commissions.
- Systems experience with NetSuite
- A minimum of 5 years of professional experience, CPA and SaaS company experience is preferred;
- Big 4 or large regional public accounting experience preferred;
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills, with the ability to manipulate large amounts of data is required;
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership of projects, meet deadlines, and drive to completion;
- Excellent interpersonal communication and collaboration skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to interact with a variety of functions across the organization.