Sr. Data/Database Engineer
Role: Sr. ETL Developer
Duration: 6 Months Contract-to-Hire
About the Role: Work on the strategic design and implementation of data warehouses, data marts and data stores while ensuring high levels of data availability. Ensure compliance with corporate policies and procedures. Provides input/suggestions to implement operational and service improvements to support the Business
Day In The Life Of:
- Work within the Enterprise Data Warehouse Application Development team, developing and maintaining Data Models in the Enterprise Data Warehouse.
- Work with team members, BI developers and the Business to further enhance data models and Architecture to support Business Intelligence and corporate reporting needs.
- Develop and maintain audit and validation processes to detect data integrity problems and work with developers internally and externally to solve data integrity issues
- Participate in the Agile process and meet goals as accepted
- Participate in ETL Applications Tools/Servers system and database upgrades
· Strong organizational and communication skills
· BS or BA in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent experience