Sr. DevOps Engineer
Full time DevOps Engineer position working with the LAMP stack in the Chicago Loop.
- Coordinating and managing manual production deployments, sometimes outside of normal business hours.
- Assisting with automation of build and deployment activities
- Investigating and communicating status of production issues, in cooperation with DBA and developers
- Managing 3rd-party integration relationships and information
- LAMP Stack (Linux, Apache, MySQL, etc..)
- Bright, engaging, and driven with a “start-up” energy and passion
- Eager to lean cutting edge technologies/methodologies
- Proficient in C#/.NET and object oriented programming
- Proficient in SQL and have a strong understanding of SQL server
- Able to contribute to development of new processes for a growing Dev Ops organization
If you're interested in joining an innovative and exciting organization that's listed in the top 100 tech companies on Built in Chicago, apply now!