Sr IT Business Systems Analyst
Please email all resumes in a word doc to: Rachel.Tapley@harveynashusa.com
Must be LOCAL and available to do an onsite interview in Seattle.
Senior IT Business Systems Analyst
We are looking for a Senior IT Business Systems Analyst that enjoys the reward of working on a team to execute technical
solutions in an incremental nature. As a member of this team you will work with architects, software engineers, testers and
business partners to design, develop and implement a large enterprise IT project.
Are you passionate about ensuring business needs and requirements are understood, valued, prioritized and communicated
to project team members and other stakeholder? Are you interested in partnering with Harvey Nash and have the experience
necessary to excel in this role? TODAY IS YOUR LUCKY DAY!
By partnering with Harvey Nash you do get the opportunity to take part in our 401K match plan, pre-tax commuter benefits,
free online training tutorials/classes, medical/dental benefits in addition to discounts at various companies.
What to expect:
- Identify & document a desired future state for our enterprise Customer Service Application.
- Map “as is” and “to be” business processes and conceptual data; understand gaps and develop transition/mitigation plans.
- Articulate specifications between business and technical teams and answer questions.
- Manage changes to requirements baseline and maintain requirements for reuse.
- Assess business value and impacts of various solution options.
- Provide deployment and post-production support as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, business management or related field, or equivalent training
- 5+ years direct work experience on medium to large scale projects or programs
- Demonstrated ability in facilitation, identification, validation, documentation and management of business requirements (use cases, data modeling, process modeling, context diagrams, systems diagrams, etc.)
- Proficiency in creating business models (strategy, process, conceptual data, etc.)
- Ability to conceptualize and recommend solutions to business problems
- Executes effectively by using resources efficiently, meeting deadlines, and keeping others informed of work plans and progress toward goals
Bonus Points Skills & Experience (Be sure to mention if you have the below experience)
- Previous experience in marketing retail environment, CRM and Loyalty technology, or a variety of marketing technology preferred.
- Previous experience with Agile SDLC methodologies preferred.