Sr Manager - UX Design and Research
The Senior Manager, UX Design and Research will provide research and design to guide the development of great digital customer experiences for our clients cruiseline in support of the growing ecommerce business. You and your team will identify customer friction and define features which provide customer value through incremental change. You will design experiences and work closely with agile product teams and content teams to ensure new experiences are meeting the objectives and success criteria. The ecommerce divisions of are evolving to support our growing business. This role will be a critical component of this growth by creating and defining the UX strategies and tactics needed to solve complex business and customer problems; helping to scale the ecommerce business. The ideal candidate works collaboratively with other teams to translate customer needs and experience strategies into compelling, consistent, and seamless experiences.
The Senior Manager, UX Design and Research, will work with teams across the business lines. We’re looking for amazing humans across the country for this role.
- Full time role with competitive compensation, benefits, cruise benefits to you and your family.
- Solid portfolio that represents actual work products that you have created
- 2+ years of experience leading and managing UX Design and/or Research team.
- 7+ years experience as a Sr UI/UX Designer for at least 5 years on a web development or web marketing team, preferably working with ecommerce experiences
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Proficiency in Adobe XD, Figma, Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, Axure, and/or other visual design and wireframing tools
- Familiarity with designing for a CMS platform, preferably Adobe Experience Manager
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- BS/MS in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, or related or equivalent experience