Sr. Oracle Financial Analyst
We are seeking a full-time Sr. Oracle Financial Analyst for our client in Malvern, PA.
The Sr Oracle Financials Analyst is an advanced professional role that provides support for the end user community as the key subject matter expert in the assigned area. Typically manages/leads medium sized projects working closely with rest of IT to deliver. The Sr Analyst works under the general direction of the Manager/Sr Manager, Functional Area and has specific application area assigned.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To perform functional analysis, gap identification and requirements definition for changes requested.
- To provide functional/application expertise within the assigned function including conducting in depth quality reviews on design and testing.
- To coordinate cross functionally within IT and/or business functions to deliver projects.
- To lead and execute projects and initiatives in full compliance with defined processes and controls.
- To troubleshoot and diagnose complex business problems and recommend solutions.
- To keep abreast of latest tools / applications / techniques in the assigned area.
- Delivery - gather requirements, gap analysis, estimate work, review functional designs, review test plans, prepare trace-ability matrix, coordinate business testing, review test results, and monitor/manage defects to closure.
- Coordinate cross functionally on complex projects.
- Troubleshoot simple/complex business problems. Recommend alternatives.
- Participate in decision making process involving selection of alternatives.
- Ensure compliance with audit requirements, SOX and operational controls.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience and Certifications)
- Bachelor's or Masters Degree in Information technology or related field.
- Min of 5 years of experience in R12 Oracle Functional Finance subject matter expert.
- Function as a technical data mining expert utilizing SQL with base table knowledge and refined query abilities utilizing Oracle database query tools such as SQL PLUS or TOAD.
- The ideal candidate will have knowledge of Oracle Collections, Oracle Receivables, Customer Master and Oracle General Ledger.
- Ability to translate Business Requirements into MD050 Techno-Functional Requirement Documents.
- Experience with OLFM a plus.
- Technical back end knowledge of Oracle table structures is required.
Qualified candidates should submit a word formatted resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.