Sr. Product Marketing Manager: Cyber Security
Sr. Product Marketing Manager
Note: This position is only considering Washington-local candidates at this time. Must be authorized to work for any employer in the US without sponsorship. No third-party contact please.
If you are a Sr. Product Marketing Manager who enjoys collaborating with bright individuals in fast-paced environments, this is an excellent opportunity to join our team and drive our go-to-market strategy!
As the industry leader in domain name intelligence, we build world-class products that receive more than 350 Million hits per month and enable users to turn threat data into threat intelligence. With more than a decade of internet history archives, the most comprehensive set of domain ownership records, and semantic name suggestion technology, we are an invaluable resource for Fortune 100 companies, government agencies and security solution vendors in the fight against cyber-attacks.
· Planning new product launches and managing multi-faceted execution
· Developing product positioning and messaging that speaks to the customer and demonstrates value and originality
· Creating customer case studies and sales enablement tools
· Owning the title of SME for market intelligence that encompasses who we are, who our customers are and how they think, and who our product competitors are
· 5+ years of product marketing experience in the B2B IT arena
· A successful track record of driving product marketing plans end-to-end, from development through presentation to enterprises, channel partners and service providers
· Knowledgeable about IT infrastructure and applications
· Professional experience with big data analytics, security, network monitoring, visualization tools, and threat intelligence
· Strong people management capabilities and the leadership presence that brings teams together
· Superb presentation and writing skills