Sr. Project Manager - Infrastructure Retail Location
Job Title: Sr. Project Manager - Infrastructure Retail Location
Location: Location preference is eastern seaboard (BOS, NYC, ATL, DC, FLA, or Texas, Ohio)
Duration: 06 to 12+ Months (Potential Contract to hire)
- The Project Manager is a critical member of the Infrastructure team, accountable for overall project management and delivery of technology infrastructure and systems deployments primarily at, but not limited to, our locations.
- This includes new openings, remodels, infrastructure and technology projects, and maintenance activities.
- This position is responsible for leading projects and ensuring that all shack infrastructure projects are delivered on time and on budget meeting technology infrastructure, system and security standards consistent with the company’s service and SOX governance standards.
- This position is responsible for ensuring tight alignment between IT, Design and Construction, Operations, and third-party implementation and support partners.
- This position is accountable for planning and forecasting capital project technology and labor costs and full program of projects associated to our technology in stores.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
% of Time
- Responsible for delivery of technology projects including project management and tasks of new openings, remodels, system renewals, and maintenance initiatives. Ensure continuous alignment with IT leadership and key business stakeholders. 50 %
- Manage projects, service providers, and implementation partners balancing time, scope, money, and tasks appropriately. 20%
- Ensure and maintain strong relationships and communication with Operations, Development, Design, Facilities, and IT teams in addition to critical vendors. 20%
- Assist with mentoring junior team members seeking to build their project management, communication, and organizational skills. 10%
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Degree Field (s): Information Technology, Business Management
Work Experience: 6-8 years
Supervisory Experience: 1-3 years
- Demonstrated track record of successful project management and delivery in store infrastructure setting including POS and networks.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
- Demonstrated experience planning and forecasting capital project technology and labor costs.
- Strong ability to manage projects, vendors, issues, and tasks through periods of significant change.
- Ability to directly manage projects, issues, and tasks, as well as managing vendors to ensure projects remain on time and within budget.
- Robust understanding of restaurant operations and systems.