Sr. Project Manager with CRM experience
We are seeking an Sr. IT Project Manager to work with the Sales Team for our client in Bridgewater, NJ. This is a contract to hire opportunity.
The Information Technology (IT) Project Manager will be responsible for guiding, creating, maintaining and supporting the IT portfolio, processes, procedures, and their artifacts and components. He or she is also expected to support IT management in its ongoing improvement activities.
This individual will be responsible for developing and preparing ongoing operational and status assessments and reports for IT CRM projects. The successful candidate will have strong interpersonal, verbal, and business English written communications skills, as well as the experience described below.
Experience and Skills
The candidate will have the following minimum experience and work attributes:
- 10 years of experience in Pharma IT management with CRM experience
- Responsibility, at various times, for technology platforms (i.e., infrastructure, network, security), applications development and support, website development, service delivery
- Experience working with a PMO
- Expert knowledge of program management, project management and SDLC methodologies and artifacts.
- Working knowledge of Pharma regulatory environment
- Working knowledge of ITIL, PMP requirements, and PMBOK
- Collegial communications approach to interacting with clients, management, peers, and junior staff
- 10 years in the use of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, MS Project
Qualified candidates should submit a word formatted resume to email@example.com