Sr. Project Manager with CRM experience
Updated job description 3/23
Job Title: IT Project Manager
Our client in Bridgewater is seeking a Sr. IT Project Manager with experience managing Pharma Sales and Marketing development projects. This is a contract to hire opportunity.
This individual will be responsible for:
- Managing Pharma Sales and Marketing development projects using SDLC methodologies
The successful candidate will have solid interpersonal, verbal, and business English written communications skills, as well as the experience described below.
The candidate will have the following minimum experience and work attributes:
- 5 to 10 years managing Pharma projects serving Marketing/Sales
- Functional areas include Sales, Sales Operations, Sales Training, Sales Planning, Data Analytics, Marketing Automation, Multichannel marketing, CRM/Websites/Mobile Apps areas
- Five plus years working in the Pharma/Biotech Industry.
- Comprehensive knowledge of
- Agile/Scrum and Waterfall methodologies.
- Pharma industry regulations as they relate to technology.
- MS Project, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Able to accommodate personal schedule to the needs of the job.
- Able to take direction from senior staff.
- Three to five years providing IT program and portfolio management
- PMP or equivalent.
Qualified candidates should submit a word formatted resume to Cheryl.firstname.lastname@example.org.