Sr Python Data Engineer
Job Title: Sr Python Data Engineer
Location: NY/ NC/ TX/ Remote locations
Duration: 12+ Months
- The candidate will help build a cloud data platform to onboard new data streams, transform data to canonical representation, build BI data warehouse and generate data extracts for consumption by internal and external customers.
- You will be working closely with the engineering, BI and product teams to migrate existing reporting applications to AWS, design and build a new data and business intelligence framework to enable analytics, data science and reporting across all product lines.
- 5+ years’ experience with Python and software engineering fundamentals
- Extensive experience in data engineering building commercial data applications
- SQL expertise and understanding of dimensional modeling and performance optimization principles
- Experience operationalizing and scaling ETL pipelines
- Strong experience in working in a regulated environment and data masking principles
- Experience working with streaming frameworks such as Kafka, Kinesis, MQ, etc.
- Experience Tableau, Qlik, Quicksight, Power BI. Looker or other BI tools
- Experience with cloud technologies such as AWS, Azure and GCP
- Experience with Flask, Node.js, React and other web technologies