Sr. Salesforce developer
Title: Sr. Salesforce Developer
Type: Fulltime permanent
Location: Norwalk, CT (100% Remote)
Salesforce, Cloud, Apex
“US citizens and Green Card Holders and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time”.
As the world’s leading provider of cloud-based software and technology solutions delivered by managed service providers (MSPs), believes there is no limit to what small and medium businesses can achieve with the right technology. offers Unified Continuity, Networking, and Business Management solutions and has created a one-of-a-kind ecosystem of MSP partners. These partners provide solutions to over one million businesses across the globe. Since its founding in 2007, continues to win awards each year for its rapid growth, product excellence, superior technical support, and for fostering an outstanding workplace. With headquarters in Norwalk, Connecticut, has global offices in the United Kingdom, Netherlands, Denmark, Germany, Canada, Australia, China, and Singapore.
Seeking a Salesforce Developer to help develop and customize our Salesforce.com solution to support our Sales, Marketing, Success, and Support organizations. We are looking for someone who is passionate about simplifying the user experience, innovating, seeking business process improvements and strong user adoption. You will be the resident domain expert of Salesforce.com responsible for supporting users and technical customizations and integrations with other platforms. This role will be part of our Enterprise Systems department, working side by side with Salesforce Administrators and Developers located in the North American region.
A look inside the job:
• Build Salesforce applications using custom and declarative tools and leverage the full capabilities of the Salesforce platform to support the company's programs.
• Create/modify existing controllers, controller extensions, and triggers across all platforms.
• Develop custom applications using Salesforce and integrate Salesforce with other systems
• Apply best practices and design patterns of best-of-breed applications developed on the Salesforce. com platform
• Create, maintain and execute unit, integration, and user acceptance test plans, including use cases and test data
• Gather, analyze and document functional and technical requirements for new projects, enhancements to existing solutions, and production issues reported by end-users
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical field
• At least 5 years of Salesforce development experience
• Proficiency with Salesforce.com development including modification of standard objects and fields and creation of custom objects and fields
• Apex and Visualforce development, design, configuration, testing, and deployment of Salesforce.com solutions
• In-depth knowledge of REST/SOAP APIs and experience building integrations with Salesforce.com.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Current Salesforce Certification (ie: Salesforce.com Developer I, App Builder, and Platform Developer II a bonus)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Experience working with source control and continuous integration
• Comfortable working with a Unix terminal
we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
• Comprehensive health-care benefits
• Flexible paid time off policy
• Generous paid parental leave
• virtual on-boarding program
• Access to more than 5,000 courses via LinkedIn Learning
• Education reimbursement
• Employee Assistance Program
• Headspace App
• Charity match program
• A dynamic and socially active work culture, including Employee Resource Groups
• Networking and career development opportunities
• And more!