Sr. SDE - Front End (React)
Position: Sr. SDE FE
Begin a New Career with a Purpose
We’re a fast-moving world leader in cloud-based background screening and identity services. Our clients use our services to create safer workplaces, build trusted brands and protect vulnerable populations. We are financially thriving, investing in growth and grounded in authenticity. If you are motivated and passionate, you will love working here. Apply today!
We have great people here and are looking for more. Come join us - you will love it!
As a Senior Software Development Engineer, you will design and develop the next generation of employment screening services and products. Every day, our amazing team provides solutions to prospects and clients, gaining their trust while enhancing long-term partnerships. When you join us, you'll be part of a high-performing team that truly values your contributions will allow you to grow within the business. If you are a self-starter who can meet the challenge, keep reading!
This Is The Job For You, If:
- Ability to independently own and design large scale systems using open source and third party vendor systems
- Detect underlying problems and patterns and looks beyond the obvious; Understands the needs of customers and of groups' dependent on the work of the team, and uses this understanding to drive development work
- Coordinate with support team to diagnose and resolve problems
- Invent novel solutions to challenging technical problems
- Drive proof of concepts using different platform components used by us and third party vendor systems
This Is What We're Looking For:
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related field is required.
- 7+ years of experience developing enterprise SaaS applications
- Familiarity with Node.js, TypeScript and Serverless Runtimes
- Proven experience with open source products and legacy platforms
- Familiarity with AWS product offerings and proper implementation
- Experience with an agile development process
Our mission is to provide the foundation of trust and safety our clients need to create great environments for their most essential resource, people. We believe everyone has the right to feel safe.
Most importantly, we make decisions and live by our values:
- It’s All About People
- The Client is Always in the Room
- Deliver Results: They Matter
- Start with Trust and Prove It Everyday
Why You Should Join:
You'll Grow. Make an Impact. Build Community.
- You will have the freedom to create and grow professionally, individually and as a culture
- GREAT Paid Time Off with donations program
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for advancement
- Generous benefits including medical, dental, vision and more only sweeten the experience
- Health Club Discount
- 401k with MATCH
- Company Vacation House
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Philanthropic Opportunities