Sr. Software Engineer - Java/Backend
Sr. Software Engineer
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent training and experience.
- 5+ years engineering experience implementing large-scale applications.
- 4+ years design / development experience with Java stack required.
- 4+ years design / development experience leveraging technologies like Spring Boot, Docker and other open source frameworks
- 4+ years data base design / development experience in RDBMS platforms (SQL Server, Oracle), experience with NoSQL DB design/development preferred
- Demonstrated experience implementing application solutions that incorporate distributed / micro services architecture
- Demonstrated experience to apply best practice principles, design patterns and development practices to provide solutions to a wide range of complex tasks, projects and problems
- Advanced knowledge and proficiency with systems, processes and development, or technical disciplines in a specific field
- Ability to participate in on-call rotation for 24x7 service requirement.
- Ability to work on multiple assignments simultaneously.
- Ability to train and mentor more junior engineers
- In-depth knowledge of line of technical solutions for line of business supported.
- Experience creating and executing implementation strategies for complex systems
- Ability in all phases of technical writing for information or infrastructure systems.
- Must have strong communication skills, both oral and written