Sr. Software Engineer - Security
Do you want to work in an Information Security firm and play with exciting new technologies? Do you like participating in exciting projects for a security company? Are you looking for an opportunity to sharpen your technical expertise and broaden your project experiences? We are looking for curious and enthusiastic individuals who can help customers identify security vulnerabilities and develop secure applications.
As a Senior Security Consultant, you will evaluate customer applications and products for security issues and advise clients how to develop secure solutions. The objects of your evaluations could include operating systems, mobile frameworks, embedded devices, and cloud based solutions. Successful Senior Security Consultants apply their security expertise to multiple domains, have experience leading teams, and possess an unending curiosity about technology. Our ideal candidate will be able to influence clients, so they can achieve the right balance between their business needs and security requirements.
- Researches and Identifies customer security vulnerabilities
- Delivers concise technical work and advice to customers and other staff members
- Helps customers develop secure applications
- Creates security analysis reports and other relevant customer-faced documentation.
- Engages in technical problem solving across multiple technologies; assists in developing new methods to apply to the situation.
- Scopes, and delivers customer information security needs within the Deja vu Security services portfolio.
- Ongoing technical research and investigation in a specific field
- 4+ years of programming experience in any of the following: C++, .Net, Java
- 4+ years of experience with security design, implementation, or assessment
- Intricate understanding of security, including advanced security areas such as cryptography, fuzzing, hardware security, kernel hacking, and reverse engineering
- Ongoing record of excellent delivery to customers
- Possesses Senior level knowledge in at least a single specific vertical discipline
- Must have demonstrable experience leading small teams
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Proven track record with vulnerability discovery and responsible disclosure
- Professional consulting experience and background
- History of contributing to open source projects or speaking at relevant professional conferences
- Master’s degree in related field