Sr. Solutions Architect (# 5827)
US citizens and Green Card Holders and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time
Role: Sr. Solutions Architect
Duration: 10-12+ months contract
Location: New Haven, CT (Hybrid- Preference is local, but open to remote as well)
Must Have -
Microsoft Dynamics CRM experience.
- Expertise with a broad base of digital web and mobile products, technologies, platforms, patterns, frameworks, and methodologies
- Experience with single sign-on systems, role-based access management systems, and PII data security best practices
- Expertise with typical multi-tier architectures: web servers, caching, application servers, load balancers, and storage
- Experience developing and refining best practices for implementation and maintenance of e-Commerce, CRM, web, social media, and web analytic assets
- Experience with general security technologies, processes, and concepts
- Experience with architectural framework (TOGAF, Zachman, FEA, or a hybrid of multiple frameworks).
- Experience within SaaS, IaaS, PaaS, and other cloud environments
- Experience with User Centered Design practices.
- Experience in Content Management systems (TeamSite knowledge a plus)
- Experience user facing web application development and measurement
- Experience with environments containing multiple, diverse technologies and processing environments
- Command of sound software design principles and patterns is required
- Excellent communication, presentation, influencing, and reasoning skills
- Ability to clearly communicate complex concepts with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Strong leadership, interpersonal skills and ability to work cross-functionally
- Strong business judgment and decision-making skills. Ability to identify, prioritize, and articulate highest impact initiatives.
- Experience working/leading projects executed using Waterfall and Agile Methodologies
- Ability to learn and adjust quickly to a dynamic and changing environment
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, PowerPoint, Visio, and Outlook
- Knowledge of ITSM standards and processes
- Effectively participates in teams and moves the team toward completion of goals
- Ability to effectively resolve conflicts
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, computer engineering, system analysis, or a related field, or equivalent work experience
- 10 or more years of IT and business/industry work experience including architecture design and deployment, systems lifecycle management, and infrastructure planning and operations
A reasonable, good faith estimate of the minimum and maximum hourly pay rate for this position is $85/hr to $87/hr