Sr. Systems Analyst III
Senior Systems Analyst: 12+ month contract in either Green Bay or Milwaukee, Wisconsin involved in the loan origination software upgrade including custom configuration enhancements and off-the-shelf vendor software administration.
- Support various applications and technologies to ensure system availability and stability by responding to and resolving Tier II support calls from ITS Service Desk within the service level agreements established by the business units using established troubleshooting techniques.
- Lead the implementation of complex application solutions, automated jobs and processes, and new technologies as approved by management to ensure functionality is maintained and/or improved.
Develop and maintain written documentation of new and existing systems which may include: system diagrams, system overviews, knowledge base entries, service level agreements, maintenance windows, and support contact information.
- Financial application experience required, commercial lending (such as Ambit CustomLender) preferred
- Experience logging into servers and configuring software at the server level
- Windows and Linux system administration experience
- Apache Tomcat and IIS system administration and performance test planning and analysis