Sr. Systems Engineer (# 5677)
We’re in search of an experienced Sr. Systems Engineer who have experience in managing storage and backup systems within an enterprise IT environment.
Here are some of the specific details:
Job Title: Sr. Systems Engineer
Location: Carpinteria, CA (Hybrid)
Duration: 12 Months
MUST HAVE skills
· 5+ years of overall engineering experience
· 3+ years in infrastructure engineering (compute, network, storage)
· 1+ years Microsoft Azure IaaS
· Troubleshooting storage and backup systems
· Participating in on-call rotation
· Participating in storage deployments on-premises and in the cloud
· Maintaining & monitoring of storage and related systems
· Proactive and reactive systems maintenance
· Peer reviews for planned changes (change management)
· Contribute to & improve documentation and runbooks
· Backup / restore operations.
Let me know if you are interested in this job and/or if you can assist us by referring someone who is interested in this job, since we offer the lucrative referral bonuses.
A reasonable, good faith estimate of the minimum and maximum for this position is $70 to $75/hr on W2
Benefits will also be available and details are available at the following link: Harvey Nash Benefits
I am looking forward to speaking with you today.
Harvey Nash is a national, full-service talent management firm specializing in technology positions. Our company was founded with a mission to serve as the talent partner of choice for the information technology industry.
Our company vision has led us to incredible growth and success in a relatively short period of time and continues to guide us today. We are committed to operating with the highest possible standards of honesty, integrity, and a passionate commitment to our clients, consultants, and employees.
We are part of Nash Squared Group, a global professional services organization with over forty offices worldwide.
For more information, please visit us at https://www.harveynashusa.com/