Sr Systems Engineer - R-00663 - Infrastructure Automation
Senior Systems Engineer - Infrastructure Automation
Duration: 1 year
Location: Tukwila, Washington
We have an urgent opening for a Senior Systems Engineer at Seattle's leading financial institution. This role provides the opportunity to design and maintain an efficient and secure enterprise infrastructure.
You will support the full systems life cycle in our client’s multi-platform environment and provide a holistic view of all their enterprise systems. As a Senior Engineer on the team you will collect input, provide direction, and make strategic decisions to ensure their infrastructure fits within our client’s vision.
- Own at least two core infrastructure technologies: Active Directory, DNS, SCCM, Cloud, IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, VMware, Scripting, Local Traffic Manager, Global Traffic Manager, Citrix, E-mail, FTP, UNIX, Linux, Windows Servers, Security & Compliance Standards, etc.
- Provide escalated systems support, problem resolution, and mentoring across the IT Division.
- Lead cross divisional enterprise infrastructure projects.
- Integrate and schematically depict systems architectures, topologies, hardware, software and signaling links into complete Systems configurations.
- Research, develop and communicate system roadmaps, opportunities and constraints to IT as well as the business.
- Partner with the security team to respond to prevent, detect and investigate suspicious activity in a timely manner.
- Possess and display expert skills in the following areas: technical troubleshooting, vendor management, customer service, communication and project management.
Our client is looking to double their headcount over the course of 2018. Join the team today!
(Systems Engineer, Software Engineer, Network Engineer)