Sr. UI Dev -Alpharetta, GA
Alpharetta, GA 30005
- Represent the customer’s interests during reviews of functional requirements and code.
- Work closely with stakeholders to ensure timely product delivery.
- Refactor as needed to always leave things better than you found them.
Who we are looking for:
- 2-5 years professional software development.
- Proficient in system design and architecture, particularly with service-oriented architectures, performance, and scalability.
- Deep knowledge of tools like ReactJS, Node.js, and state-of-the-art ES6 code features.
- Strong understanding of engineering best practices – requirement gathering and analysis, designing and developing secure and scalable code with unit tests, partake in code reviews, and documentation.
- Excellent communication, organization and time management skills.
- Keen attention to detail and a high level of commitment.
- Having many “been there, done that” stories related to shipping and maintaining major software products for customers.
Extra bonus points if you:
- Have practical experience developing code for specialized IoT devices.
- Have worked “full stack” to create a client-server application.
- Some experience with noSQL - exposure to MongoDB preferred.
- Some experience with deployment automation tools such as Puppet, Chef, or Ansible.
- Some experience working closely with distributed development teams
Must have skills:
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in formal and informal teams with individuals from diverse communities and cultures
- Motivated to accomplish as much as possible by:
- improving workflows and processes instead of setting a precedent of working additional hours to accomplish unrealistic goals
- mentoring less-experienced developers with advice on how to create reusable components and follow lasting patterns
- Follow agile practices and suggest workflow refactoring as necessary
- A 401k with matching of your contribution
- 19 days paid time off + 8 paid holidays
- Medical, dental, vision insurance for you and your family
- Flex Spending Account
- Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement