(Manager, Customer Care Strategy)
Plano, TX or Ridgefield park, NJ (either one is fine) (remote work until offices re-open)
6 months contract (possibility of extension)
The Manager, Customer Care Strategy will lead and support strategy, planning and transformational improvements across Samsung Customer Care.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Insights & Analysis
- Research and analyze latest market and industry trends on customer experience, service innovations, new technologies and potential partnerships
- Perform thorough evaluations of business opportunities through analysis of potential business, inclusive of competitive analysis, financial analysis, market analysis, performance analysis, technology platforms, and strategic fit.
- Provide business updates, KPI dashboards and prepare strategic business presentations for both local and global leadership
- Support development and standardization of competitive intelligence function, including management of vendors and data sources
Strategy & Planning
- Drive the development of a comprehensive annual and multi-year Care business strategy. Make adjustments to existing strategies based upon new learning and changes in the competitive environment.
- Contribute to business growth by identifying and prioritizing potential Care opportunities, evaluating potential investments and/or strategic partnerships, and providing consultative thought leadership to key business leaders.
- Assess progress of strategic initiatives within Care portfolio and help track against key annual targets and roadmaps.
- Lead customer experience end-to-end journey mapping and design.
Strategic Project Management
- Lead and participate in strategic Care initiatives spanning growth, go-to-market and operational performance enhancement, and customer experience improvement
- Plan, design, execute and manage specific initiatives from concept to business case to development and launch, owning process and end-to-end roadmap
- Work closely with senior business leaders across SEA including Sales, Marketing, Product, Finance, Engineering and outside partners to create and implement integrated Care strategies that increase shareholder value
Necessary Skills / Attributes:
- 8-12 years of experience, with preferred time spent in consulting
- MBA from a first-tier business school
- Excellent analytical skills in performing analysis in digital and analytical tools (Excel, Tableau, Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, etc.) identifying and synthesizing business insights to provide recommendations; experience in market/industry research and competitive analysis
- Highly quantitative with experience in business case development, business/financial modelling (e.g. ROI) and forecasting
- Possesses executive presence, with the ability to inspire confidence and articulate a vision to peers and senior leadership
- Experience working in the context of a large, complex, global organization where collaborating across boundaries and leading through influence are keys to success. Negotiates “wins” across functional and divisional boundaries
- Strong problem-solving skills in breaking down complex issues and leveraging different sources (e.g. data sets, team inputs) to develop solutions
- Excellent communication skills in identifying and connecting with internal/external stakeholders to create effective and collaborative working relationships
- Ability to navigate and prioritize in ambiguous situations; work independently and manage several projects and initiatives concurrently
Top 3 must-have skills/requirements?
- Experience in market/industry research and competitive analysis.Experience in strategy development, preferably with time spent in consulting.
- Highly quantitative with experience in business case development, business/financial modelling (e.g. ROI) and forecasting.
- Strong problem solving skills in breaking down complex issues and leveraging different sources (e.g. data sets, team inputs) to develop solutions and synthesize into proposals.
Education MBA ideal
How many years of experience is required? 6-12