Supply Chain Analyst 2
Business Professional - Supply Chain Analyst 2
6 months contract
The main function of a supply chain analyst is to coordinate and expedite the flow of work and materials within or between departments of an establishment according to production schedule. A typical supply chain analyst is responsible for reviewing and distributing production, work and shipment schedules and compiling reports on inventory levels, cost, etc.
- Examine documents, materials and products, and monitor work processes in order to assess completeness, accuracy and conformation to standards and specifications.
- Review documents such as production schedules, work orders, and staffing tables to determine personnel and materials requirements, and material priorities.
- Record production data, including volume produced, consumption of raw materials, and quality control measures.
- Requisition and maintain inventories of materials and supplies necessary to meet production demands.
- Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to analyze costs related to manufacturing, labor and materials.
- Ability to accurately document and record customer/client information.
- Knowledge of applicable laws and regulations related to shipping and production.
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word and Excel.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- 2-4 years related experience required.
Top 3 Must Have Skills
- Prior Supply chain, logistics services, order management services experience
- SAP or other ERP system experience
- Excellent Excel skills