Supply Chain Analyst
Chain Analyst II
Location: Plano, TX
Duration: 6+ months
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Core pillar of responsibility for this roll is inventory systems accuracy. Data between Samsung’s ERP system and POS system must maintain 100% inventory sync at the Store/SKU level.
- Accountable for inventory discrepancy reporting and resolution. Candidate responsible for cross functional communication in closing out discovered discrepancies.
- Build and maintain sales and refund database. Database to include daily sync reporting, inventory discrepancy tracking, systems error tracking, etc.
- Responsible for maintaining Master item data, including:
- POS item setup data – consistent descriptions, category hierarchy, etc.
- 3rd Party SAP item setups
- Data mapping (POS data into internal reporting systems)
- POS inbound receipt cleanup, ensuring no duplicate PO’s. ERP matching POS
- Partner with process improvement and retail tech teams for UAT of any systems improvement projects
- Extensive use of Microsoft Excel including V-Lookup and Pivot Table functionalities.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree with 2-6 years of directly related experience is required
- Knowledge of SAP inventory and logistics system preferred
- Experience organizing and interpreting large amounts of Ad Hoc data
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Experience researching and resolving SAP transnational issues
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter, high level of personal accountability, and innovative individual.
Thanks and Regards,
Aaqib - Harvey Nash Group
732 456 8799